Argus HSB-M03 boarding pass control
Passenger flow can be improved by automating boarding pass control as passengers enter the departure zone and proceed towards security screening.
Boarding pass control gates support airport staff in checking passengers’ boarding passes more efficiently. In turn, this reduces queues at the departure hall entrance, eliminating congestion and making it easier for the airport security units to stay in control.
The dormakaba system consists of the Argus half-height sensor barrier (HSB-M03) with automatic swing panels, an integrated boarding pass reader and a display for passenger information.
- System prevents misuse of boarding cards. It detects, for instance, double use.
- By scanning the boarding card, the system can inform the relevant airlines with the whereabouts of the passenger. The information can be used to decide whether luggage should be taken off the aircraft for late passengers.
- First / business class, VIPs and airline staff can be managed separately, reducing waiting times.
- Passenger flow is improved, reducing congestion and queues outside the departure hall.
- Gate allows passage with trolley, backpack and other luggage without alarm.
- Operators can profit from detailed reporting on passage, tailgating or attempt of passage in the wrong direction.
Self-boarding gates are nowadays essential and norm for large airports with high volume of passengers. They are also increasingly used in smaller airports at busy times, as their usage has proven to be beneficial in terms of reducing cost and increasing transparency.
Gå på opdagelse i mange af vores tideligere projekter.
Hos Riga Airport her Access solutions stået for monteringen af 2stk. PIL-MO2 envejs filtrere ved ankomsthallen
Hos Københavns lufthavn I finger E, har Access-solutions leveret et komplet projekt med samtlige E-gates og dørautomatikker