Argus HSB sensor barriers
Two product lines
The units in the Argus product range consist of a sensor-controlled passage with automatic door elements in various versions. They provide for convenient contactless passage, even with bags or luggage. The doors close again immediately once the person has passed through, preventing unauthorised passage. Depending on the way the door leaves open, the HSB or the HSG production lines can be selected.
Argus HSB half-height sensor barriers
Tried-and-tested HSB half-height speed barriers are equipped with swing doors and can be configured individually thanks to the wide range of materials and finishes. Choose between a stainless steel housing or transparent glass side walls to match the design of your entrance area. Two different lengths of unit are also available with various sensors, offering different levels of security.
Additional versions with an increased passage width provide a barrier-free solution.
HSB Sensor Barriers
- Comfortable passage, even with bags or luggage
- No contact with the door leaves
- High throughput rate along with high level of personal safety
- Different security levels for diverse security demands
- Versatile transparent designs
- Modular system with basic and extension units for multi-passage installations
- Door wings always open in direction of passage
- Automatic sneak-by guard (note security level)
- Acoustic alarm when used without authorisation
- Child detection (note security level)
- Special 900 mm width available – suitable for disabled users
Gå på opdagelse i mange af vores tideligere projekter.
Hos Riga Airport her Access solutions stået for monteringen af 2stk. PIL-MO2 envejs filtrere ved ankomsthallen
Hos Københavns lufthavn I finger E, har Access-solutions leveret et komplet projekt med samtlige E-gates og dørautomatikker